Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home sweet Home

Finally back in pontian!
i skipped two hours lectures on friday cos i set off from subang at 12.
have been skipped for many lectures on this week =(
went to see doctor as i m sick for one week but haven recover yet.
after that, sis and i went to pasar malam for good foods.
bought a lots of kuih.=) as i hardly see nice kuih in selangor.
and i bought 'jagung' too, which i like the most.
i rushed my report for whole day,
so din go for any places on day time.
celebrated my lovely wai po's bday at night,
it was a gathering for all the relatives.
met lots of cousins and baby cousins there.
Here is the pic wid my childhood playing partners.

We bathed together in a small bathroom last time!

yumcha-ed wid ah ann and huiyu they all.

not time to meet up wid my ah bee and peii.=(

got to go bak on tml 8am, i dun wan to go bak selangor.=(

going to pen off now, as i going to continue for my fst report now.


No comments:

Post a Comment