Wednesday, March 25, 2009

IKEA-ing

Sorry for late update.
It happened last two weeks.
It was a saturday, so i hang out wid my 'gang' in selangor.
We went to KLCC 1st to meet my lovely and precious fang,
as she went there early in the morning for education fair.
So, me wid they two guys take lrt to KLCC,
It was my 1st time took lrt in KL since i came here.=)
after met her, we heading to IKEA,
cos i wan to buy a coffee table for my precious lappie.

Here we reached ikea,
ward treated us ikea curry puff and ice cream,
i like vanilla ice cream,
IKEA curry puff was like so crispy and spicy, and it was pretty cheap.
must try it everyone. hehe
so here is those pics during shopping in ikea.



Ward looked like an uncle when he was in ikea wid his nerd spec. He carried all the thing me and he bought and jus walked here and there.

Three of my hang out partner in selangor. =) The stuff inside troley was bought by me and ward. The rest of two din shop at all. *Fang why u din buy at all? miracle
So, here is my super red coffee table wid my lappie.

1 comment: