Sunday, July 5, 2009

♥It is my day♥

Yeow Ern Shuy Few moments ago, I stared at the perspiring cup, wondering how to begin telling my dad about her. Few minutes later, I mustered my courage and told him bravely with pride along with her in the presence. =) Bi, I love you. (Shuy, facebook)

He told his dad that i am his girlfriend directly today,
i was added into the conversation as well on msn.

Ye:him CC:me Es:his dad
so here is the conversation,

Ye:i have an announcement to make
cheah chee is my girlfriend.
Es: I knew it lar.
Jia (his sis) told me edi.
Cc: Hi uncle, :$
Es:Hi
Ye: i got to go for dinner.

he left suddenly, left me and his dad in the conversation.

Es:so late only go for dinner?
Cc: no la, he is shy.
Es: yes, he is.
How is ur sch work?
Cc: stress. have to do 3 reports per weeks.
Es: yea i went through it before. but it will be dun as well.
Cc: uncle, i got to go. good night and bye.
Es: ok, good night and take care.

i was so shy to cont the conversation anymore. so i ended it. haha

anyway, i am sooo happy today,
1st, he bought the jacket for me,
2nd, i am his officially gf edi. haha

Ciao,

chee





No comments:

Post a Comment