Sunday, August 2, 2009

~Week 2~

everyone i still coughing,
and one of the engineering students in monash got suspected,
and he is quanrantined now. *scare.
will uni be closed for two weeks soon?
so that i have more time to do my BTH essays. =D
yea, this is jus the end of week2 of my second sem,
tones of reports and assignments are waiting for me,
but with my very very 'nua' character,
i am oways unwilling to do my homework =(
here i wan to thanks my super bf for helping me to rephrases everytime.
he is oways be there for me when i nid him the most. <3
And zhihan and Theng (cousin) for helping me to do my reports and essay as well.
ps: zhihan: i wont forget ur next year bday present.
Went Italianese for dinner last night,
it was not bad for me, but the meatball was as big as my fist,
made me feel disgusting.
It was 31,
as usual we went for baskin robbin for bery bery strawberry, =).
finally i watched transformer, dun say me suagu anymore. =)
That's all for my life recently.
Ciao,

CHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment