Monday, December 21, 2009

~Clothes~

got no chance to go KL,
mummy doesnt let me go. *sob
i wan to shop for my cny clothes there.
i wan kota damansara clothes!!!
and i left many things in my KL house,
-cosmetic
-number of shoes
-watches
-belts
-clothes
-piggy bank
someone pls take it from there to me pls T_T

so no choice,
i got to buy my cny clothes in ptn
*prepare for the worst.
went boutiques in pontian wid cousinsss
bought a jacket and dress today =D
it is pretty cheap ok? hehe
<3 <3 <3
ohya, i saw a kitty watch today.
it is a kitty shape,
it is red in colour!
feel like buying it,
and it is only 26.80RM.
but but, so far i edi got 4 watches.
how how how?

Here is the photo i want to share.
Me wid baby yao yao =)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha..i've nvr been there
    kota damansara i mean
    though i m oways damn near from da place..
    come down b4 new year
    n fetch me there!ahha

    ah hui

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahha, good idea.
    u can walk to there i think.
    it is near ikea.

    ReplyDelete