Saturday, December 12, 2009

~PF~


Paul Frank is love.
my lappie's current wallpaper now.
simple love it.


pink:mine & blue: his
The boyfie bought a new pouch for me and him.
so finally my itouch got it new clothe edi. =D
The design:
rubber material,
pink,
paul frank is attached on the back of the pouch,
with lots of repeated heart shape.
*i know i may sensitive wid it but at least it is a heart shape instead of dots.

i think i nid to change a new layout for my bloggie,
since i put those blog lists and twitter on my blog.
finally i learnt it.
thanks to lee kah inn.
ohya, CY reminded me that i left out the chat box for ppl to drop a comment.
will get it as soon as possible.

Ciao, everyone.







2 comments:

  1. u dun feel ngiao ah of luking at the pouch?
    nex time ur birthday i can giv u sth which is full of dotssss
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha will lar but will overcome it.
    eh cant cant ><"
    if it is dots den i will ngia like hell.
    bad you

    ReplyDelete