Friday, April 16, 2010

~Week 6~

the week after midterm break aint good,
full of assignment and reports.
as midterm is the busiest period.

ya people,
i got my micro lab report result.
i failed it.
i got it with 19.8/40.
more 0.2 marks to pass.
cried like mad once i got it.
jus could not accept that i failed it,
as i put quite more effort for the report.
thanks for everyone's console,
easpecially my mummy.
she said she would pay for my retake fee if i seriously failed it.
but i still hope that i can pass every of my unit smoothly.

more and more homeworks are waiting for me,
so i have to plan my every single works properly.
try my best to score well,
and have better time consumption,
i dun wan to spend my uni life with only academics stuff.
i want to play, shop and travell around more in selangor and KL.

Ciao ppl,
off to bed now.
got to start the engine on tml edi.
GOOD NIGHT, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment