Monday, May 10, 2010

~Cannot live without U~

Here to share some gadgets and things i cannot live without.

The 3 things i must 'touch' it everyday.
My baby lappie - use it for assignment and online purpose of cause,
pinkish ice cream - sms wid my boyfie and call my mummy,
PF itouchie - dictionary for rephrasing sentence for my report,
- game for me to play when i am in bored lecture,
- twitter, Fb and ebuddy in uni. pressie from my bro



Just realised that the gadgets and things i use recently is all in pink!
*Charles and Keith purse from boyfie
but i love red more.
feel a bit girlish when i holding all three of them together xD


tada, the last but not least,
baby pooh or so-called god.
my closed friends should know.
i just cannot sleep without it,
it had been accompanied by my side since form 2 til now.
and the little one is new hanger for my pendrive, pressie from ting ;)

1 comment: