Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Their visit and JiaJie's Birthday

Kuan Ling and Heng were coming to town,
kinda excited when knew that they are coming.
I service my car,
and washed my car too xD
They arrived on Thursday night.
First stop,
ah bee and ah pei's hostel.
Went there chit-chatting and had a late birthday celebration for Heng.

While the next day,
they went to bangsar but i not following,
kinda lazy and i had to service my car.
Met them up at pyramid after they back from Bangsar.
Had sushi buffet at night,
to celebrate JiaJie's Birthday!
*Many ppl's birthday are on oct, I am broke seriously.

Me with the birthday boy,
Took it for avoiding his attention,
as the rest were preparing cakes for him.

Heng, WeiKang and Me.
I seriously feel that WeiKang become more handsome already xD

Me with ahhao.
I love this photo lots,
as i look nice in this picture.
*See the contrast between our eyes. xD

Handrick and I.

My Sunway Babes.
Campur and hanging out with them always.

Pontian gang with birthday boy.

After dinner,
We caught up for late night movie at IOI mall, Puchong.
Detective Dee is the movie,
Rate it 3/5,
as i could not understand it thoroughly.
I cannot understand canton and the chinese subscribe was too chim for me.

The next day,
We went to Pertaling Street, Sg Wang and Times Square,
to meet up with Nehe, bee and peii.

Had our Lunch at Tbowl Restaurant,
the foods are ok to me,
but i not so like the ambiance of the restaurant,
too disgusting.
Personally prefer fullhouse.
Spotted Nehe? He said he slim down already,
but i dun think so.
And Heng's siblings met up with us too.
Me at Pertaling Street,
Am i look like typical tourist?


Me at Pertaling Street,
Am i look like typical tourist?


Lastly,
Ended the post with the super happy us.
Love you all.
Come and visit us next time yeah.
Gathering in KL is FUN.

ps: all photos are credited by Kuan Ling and Gerli.

No comments:

Post a Comment