Sunday, January 9, 2011

Short update

Hey peeps, i am back,
i am fine and doing well with my internship.
I enjoy my internship like seriously?
People all there treat me very well,
taught me a lot that i could never learnt from uni.
i know a lots of nepal friends from there,
get to know some of their culture as well :)
And i get to see over millions of biscuits per day,
how nice right?

i have been worked in production department, lab and R&D so far.
And will go to packaging department soon.
Hope i will adapted to packaging department soon :)
Will talk about my experience *if i have time yea

My working uniform.

And the chemist and the R&D/QA executive lend me this,
and ask me to read it.
Food scientist should know this.
Luckily no need to memorise like how we going to sit for exam.


Pen off and nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment