Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dad

PAPA,
He is the funniest dad ever in the world,
He can do or say something that would make me laugh non-stop.
He does not care about his appearance and how people look at him,
he never spent his money on clothes and other unnecessary things,
His money only goes to Music and Travelling, the only two hobbies of his.
*I am proud of him that he can play organ well by learning himself. *Clap!
Yeah, he likes to travel around the historical country.
However, this few years since i stepped into university,
He never went travelling anymore, he has to save the travelling cost for my huge tuition fees.
Besides, he works hard seriously to earn for every single cent for our family and my tuition fees.

And me the greedy daughter,
Always asking for this and that, He said i am his spendish daughter ;p
However, he will still trying his best to fulfill my wishes though my mama always says NO :D
I am going to sg wid VU gang and my hometown friends tml,
and my papa gave me extra money again. *weeeeee~
I LOVE YOU, PAPA!
I will earn more money next time to bring you to go travel around and buy Dr Dre headphone for you kay? :D

Night, xoxo,
Have to wake up early on tomorrow.
Sweet Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment