Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Results released

Saw tweets from some of monash people,
A: well, they are expected.
B: i have made my choice, it is not my path.
From those tweets. i can barely know that results have been released.
So, i checked my bb.
Received msg from monash,
got my result after two weeks since my last paper.
After double confirm with WES,
Phew~ and relieved much.
They are much more better than what i expected.
I am contented :D

The papers were hard,
i am not so confident with most of the papers.
I guess yea just guess that maybe others dunnoe how to do too?
Both my friend and me think that,
we should pray that others don't know how to do the papers like us rather than praying that we can do the papers next time.
As the chance that we are able to answer the questions is extremely low,
but it is true,
we are so inconfident i know :D

Pen off,
night & sweet dream
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment