Sunday, October 25, 2009

~XX~

saw a weirdo number called me jus now,
i answered,
wid a girl crying voice,
i tot 'someone' called me.
but luckily it was not.

it was a called from xx in aussie,
my good friend in mufy.
she was emo today,
called me and told me abt her problem.
and we had chatted for half an hour,
she felt good after that,
and i felt nice to chat wid her too.

we used to talk everyday in last year,
every morning acct class,
we talked what things we liked and dun even bother abt the teacher.
we skipped every acct class for half an hour jus for a breakfast. lol
she was the one who rushed to my hostel,
when i was sad.
yet, she was still the one who suan-ed me the most.

i miss the life,
which we studied in mufy.
miss her very much suddenly when i writing this post.
take cares of urself there.
dun think too much.
JIAYOU for our finals.
see u soon during summer break yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment