Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~4 down~

yeah, i officially ended my sem 2 final exam edi,
4 papers were down edi. =D
i had screwed up my AFW 1000 and CHM 1022.
For AFW 1000,
easy to study and understand yet the paper was hard seriously,
i dun trust past year at all now. ><
this sem paper was so much different from the previous one.
and this unit need hurdle requirement somemore.
hope i will get a pass in my external paper.
Fort CHM 1022,
my compulsory subject yeah,
but i screwed it too.
the paper was hard too compare wid the previous years and sems.
i blanked many.
i just nid another 14 marks to pass this unit,
pls give 14marks to me kindly to let me pass.
i dun wish to see a damn Fail word when i check my result.
i still very happy though i screwed my exams because i start to 3.5 months summer break from now. yooohoo.
can nua at home freely now,
without the burden of homework and exams. =)
but i will be kinda bored if i stay at pontian for doing nothing,
plan to find a job.
everyone, any job recommended?

*god bless her. i pray for her hardly

3 comments:

  1. so shuang~~~~
    go super ask
    the 1 we ask las time
    haha

    ah hui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kahinn: haha sponsor me the air ticket.
    ahhui: which one? the tuition center?

    ReplyDelete