Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~Pontian Life~


acted young. feel like secondary student look when i tie up my hair.
The cutie baby wid my papa's keyboard and headphone.
Sis and I. we jus cut our fringe.

my life in pontian is about the same for everyday.
here was my daily routine:
wake up ---> breakfast ---> online --->
lunch ---> nap ---> online --->
dinner ---> tv and online ---> sleep.

yeah it was my daily routine if i din go out wid my friends.
but i go to seaside wid my family in the morning recently,
to exercise and absorb more oxygen. (my bf asks me to slim down ><)
i wake up at around 7 or 730 like that now.
so suprise right?!
sleeping queen is no longer the sleeping queen edi!
since my sem 2 study week start i think.
that time i got to wake up early in the morning to do revision.
and now my biological clock edi use to the time. thats why!
but i still taking nap everyday no matter how busy am i.
taking nap everyday is a ROCK and ROCK STYLE okay?

ohhh ya, i watch xia yi zhan, xin fu now.
it is super nice.
i like the storyline and how romantic and sweet vaness is.
i recommend this drama.

p/s: god bless her on tml. pray hard for her. *finger-crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment