Friday, December 4, 2009

~Results~


yeap, my result is released on today.
shuhong informed me result is released.
cannot deny that i was worry about my result,
not i kiasu or kiasi,
i jus worry my average including CHM 1011 & 1022 cannot reach 60%,
den i cannot take my bioprocess in second year.
mean i will nid to retake and extend sem in order to take my bioprocess in another sem.
retake mean waste 4K RM
extend sem mean waste time.
i dun want to waste money and time,
that is why i worry.

received sms from monash,
felt relieve after i saw my result.
my sem 1 and sem 2 result is stated on the pic above.
yeah when compare wid previous sem,
i did badly for this time.
but it is ok since i din put much effort on my CHM,
so i get a P for my CHM.
for me, effort is oways directly proportional to result.
so i accept the fugly P for CHM.

We need to enjoy our uni life,
academic is not equivalent to everything in our life. =D

Being slack sometimes is also a rock and roll style.


No comments:

Post a Comment