Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~Preparation for CNY~

Have u guys done wid your cny preparation?
i have shopped on my cny clothings.
over-bought for my cny clothes edi :D
but i lack of pants,
only bought for two pants.
i wonder why there are so lil of big size pants around,
only KL got my size.
or i too fat? butt too big? aha.

highly recommend 'Kota Damansara' boutiques.
it is a nice place to shop.

I was shocked by zhixiang when i walked from pavillion to sg wang.
there was so crowded,
and suddenly someone came towards me,
and covered my face =.=''
he was wid lijia and jiazhi that time.

List to buy after cny:
- shoes from cotton on
- scandals from vincci
- handbag from charles and keith

it is so suprise and happy that,
when u received cny card from ppl through mail.
now ppl will use sms or email or fb instead of mail.
orh yeah~
i received one cny card from Labuan,
it is from one of the friends from
Wilderness Adventure Camp in Langkawi,
4 yrs ago.
he is from Labuan.
and great that he still rmb me after 4 yrs.
i lost his contact number.
dun have his fb or msn.
so we are like totally lost contact.

Lastly thanks for ur card.




HAPPY CNY EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment