Monday, February 1, 2010

~Weekend~

This post is so random.
just to sort out what i did on my weekend.

Bro came back from subang.
Went out wid him and the baby cousin.
He kip forcing my bro to buy lil guitar for him,
and he even emo in the car xD.
cute baby indeed.

Rush to Little wardrode to get my blazer.
too formal, but mummy said it is nice.
LUCKILY!

Night, attended my cousins' piano performance,
so envy them.
Regretted for not leaning piano last time :(

After that, yumcha sessions,
Went the new cafe,
i dunnoe what it call actually.
Should try the food next time,
as i haven eat the food there yet.
But the ambiance is quite uncomfortable for me.

This morning,
drove to kukup,
to get my sis her batik dress.
There was so hot!!!

I spent my weekends mostly on driving.
as i nid to rush here and there.
I still prefer papa to fetch me :)

*God bless. Pray hard.*finger-crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment