Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

New year, new stuff and new me.
oh yeah~ so i decided to change my hairstyle to welcome 2010.
i chopped my long hair.
and now i having middle long hair xD
kinda love it though.
some ppl said i look better wid longer hair,
some ppl said i look better wid shorter hair.
actually i dun mind which one look better,
as long as it doesn't make my face look super fat and big :)


simply love my middle long hair :)

had bbq party in @velvin goh 's house last night.
to countdown for 2010 and celebrated january babies birthday.
chit-chatted all the way of cos.
i was kinda lazy to bbq for the foods.
thanks for those who helped me to bbq my food. aha

i met my super duper best friend-ah bee.
aha. around half year i never met up wid her.
she grew fatter and look nicer :)



1st pic taken in 2010 year.
oh yeahhhhhh~

i jus past my 01012010 at home.
online at home for whole day.
nothing special for me though.




luckily kakak cooked my favourite fish porridge for me <3
@Silentrocker you should try this when u come ptn!

Happy new year, @everyone!
Welcome 2010!

1 comment: