Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~WTF~

saw a lala mui aka kampong girl while i having my brunch wid my bro.
her fucking face kip looking at me,
and i was so unlucky that i jus sat opposite her.
she said : EXCUSES ME!,
to the maid in the shop to order water,
yet the maid was so busy.
as i know the maid, so i jus helped her to call the maid.
ok fine,
she doesnt give me a smile to show her thanks to me.
but she still cont to look at me wid her fucking face and eyes.
WTF!
i wish that i would give her a WTF look,
but i did not do so,
as i have culture :)

and to someone:
dun simply talk others nonsense while u dunnoe wat is happening actually.
this might destroy others' future,
destroy others' reputation.
your so called new friends might think that you are good,
but if they know u deeper,
ur so called "wolf-tail" will reveal out.
by the time this will make ppl hate you more,
and you will be getting lesser and lesser friends.
by the time dun blame on others though.
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment