Sunday, February 28, 2010

~Cherish~

kinda sad and shock,
when heard one of my friend's dad,
or my cousin's shushu,
just passed away.
how sad it is :'(
that is fact.

anyway, people do cherish your family and people around you :)
i cherish my FAMILY always.
Feel great to have such warm and lovely family.
i love:
my papa, who oways support on my financial and made me laugh all the time.
my mummy, who chat, shop and encourage me all the time.
my shushu, who buys good foods especially tauhue and kuih kuning for me from pasar malam all the time.
my bro, who makes our whole family proud of with his excellent result all the time.
my sis, who let me bully and scold but i still heart and sayang her all the time.


*Ps: kinda homesick now. wish i am at my lovely home now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment