Saturday, February 27, 2010

~Finally~

It is like finally i going to return to my uni life soon.
Everyone would say so too.
A 3.5 months summer holidays was not enough for me :(
It is a very long break,
and i know mine is much more better than other uni.
But it is just not enough for me.
I am the so called 'nua' type people.
I can spend my hols jus staying at home and online.
the assignment-less and reportless life is so awesome k?
i bet you all will agree wid me :D
It is so nice to be at home,
as i dun have to think the place to take for both lunch and dinner.
Feel so reluctant to leave this kind of life :(

cannot deny that,
i emo since the day my forced-to-be-bff cousin left.
one of the reasons is because while she left,
means my hols is going to end soon.
The other reaons are:
i miss our late night chat,
i miss the time we ate whatever thinggy together,
i miss hang out wid her,
i miss we laughing together while online.
And i miss her seriously.
*will post something abt her next time. i promised!

Though i keep complaining and emo-ing,
i still have to accept the fact (uni is reopen really soon).
So,
i will still enjoying my uni life as i used too.
trying my best on my studies in year 2.
*dun worry i never stress myself one xD
Ciao,
Chee.

Will continue to ROCK and HEART my life <3
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment