Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday to Gerli

Today is my uni bestie's birthday,

Just called her to wish her,

And she did guess correctly it was me when her phone rang.

*See how important am i.


We was strangers to each other before 2009,

Not knowing each other even though you was just passed me

or stood and read book beside me.


Knew her since last year,

Partner-ed wid her for CHM 1011 in sem 1.

And we built up the so called 'mo qi' during lab.

Hence, we partner with each other for every single lab now.

She is pro in pipetting and i am pro in dilution,

Thefore we work cooperatively during lab.

We exchanged, rephrased and submitted our reports.

*this was the way we did report kinda lazy though.

But now she will do the result part always as she pro in drawing graph.

We like to skip class together and back home to nap =)

The most nua student is awarded to me and her.

We meet each other almost everyday,

We breakfast, lunch and dinner together.

Me, yiwen and her are always craving for snowflakes, bubbletea and ice cream.

Our favourite foods are similar except for the shitty touhua, weakly toufu and disgusting soya.


With favourite bao zha bubble tea.

Three greedy girls.


We shared the same hobbies all the way,

That creates forever-cannot-finish-talking-topics for us.

This is why we will always never failed to keep chatting.

Yay, we read blog, weipo, twit and facebook all the time.

I intro twitter to her,

She intro weipo to me.

And we even whatapps now.

We can discuss those bloggers which we dunnoe them at all seriously,

And outsiders cannot tahan at all =D

She is the one who will listen the 缘分男's story.

And discuss with me about his twits.

We adventured a lot in Selangor and KL.

Went Pavillion randomly just after our dinner without knowing the way to go.

Went to meet up wid zhihan and alex in semenyih without knowing the way to go too.

Went Genting right after our dinner in Jalan Ipoh.




Here i have to say thank you for:

Helping me to draw graph for every single report,

Fetching me to uni whenever my car was in the workshop though it was kinda 'bu shun lu',

Fetching me to and from bukit jalil though it is quite far,

Fetching me for dinner no matter how late,

Fetching me to go here and there,

Calling me whenever i was down,

A super big THANKS to you babe =)


Lastly,

Happy Birthday 20th to Gerli Ooi!

Wish you happy and stay pretty always.









No comments:

Post a Comment