Sunday, October 3, 2010

I am busy yet free to blogging.. XD

Here ends my midterm break,
Finished my report that due on monday,
and do revision for Recomb DNA.

See how rajin am i xD
Dun wish to go back so much,
i have to face the reality once i reach there,
as i have 3 assignments due on next week.
A super long Recomb DNA assignment,
Food Chem poster,
and FA assignment again.
Cannot imagine how busy i will be on next week.
Final is just around the corner,
i have to finish all my assignment as soon as possible,
so that i can start my revision earlier?
Kinda scare for this sem because i skipped quite a lot of lectures xD

Be nerd for weekdays in this holidays,
and went out wid friends during weekends.
I realised that i am always the only girl everytime we went out,
since those female friends are not in hometown.
Gather again when i back yeah =)
Will miss papa mama siblings and friends a lots.
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment