Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Sunway

Typing this post with a super down mood,
as i have to go back to Bandar Sunway on tml.
I am a girl who homesick easily,
So please dun scold me when i homesick.
Spent my 3 months summer break in
this lovely and peaceful hometown is way too happiness.
I love Pontian!
I will miss
my papa and mummy,
friends,
aunties & cousins,
Lee Biscuits,
and every little tiny things in Pontian.

One week more for my 3rd year semesters to begin,
quite looking forward for how a 3rd year student gonna be.
But worry too as i know the workload will be more than 2nd year for sure.
So just pray that i can go through my 3rd smoothly. *finger-crossed.
I have numbers of pending to-do-list before and early of the semester.
- Get a mouse from lowyat
- Sign for BIS
-Shop for handbag & skincare products *under researching.
-Visit my cousin in penang!

Of cos last but not least,
my boyfie and bro are going to study the same uni as me xD



No comments:

Post a Comment