Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Sem

New semester is going begin on tml.
After three months of summer breaks,
enough slacking,
I have to back to the reality again.
Back to the life of reports, assignment and tutorial.
Hope that i can cope well with all the units that i enrolled.
God bless me and so do everyone. *finger-crossed.
Besides study hard,
I have to enjoy my life fully too.
Such as sing k, find good foods around, shopping, swimming and travelling :D

As mentioned in the previous post,
i have a things-to-do list before and early of the semester,
Some of it i edi done. *weeee!
sign for BIS -checked
shop for handbag -checked
My BB with data plan is super fun,
i can twit whenever i want, so convenient.
And BBM,
bbm my boyfie, my bro and my babe.
How fun and efficient.
And we created one group for informing the time and venue of lunch and dinner.
How convenient it is :)
I can bbm during lecture as well,
to kill my boredness.
*but i will TRY not to bbm, and TRY to concentrate on lecture :D
Thanks boyfie for the bag ya.

I am going Penang to visit my cousin on this coming weekends!
Kinda excited tho,
cannot wait for the visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment