Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Enjoy


Week 1 of every semester is for us to slack.
Slacking like holidays though lecturers have started to teach speedy.
I am not prepare for this semester yet,
cannot concentrate in every lecture still.
Dreaming, chatting and bb-ing are what i do in class.
Yes, i am still not gan jiong as week 12 is far away from me still.
*TANCHEAHCHEE, youwillregretforwhatyousayingnowafter12weeks.

My outings schedule is pack throughout the whole week.
Monday: KLCC
Tuesday: Sing k and Sungai Wang
Wednesday: Movie date
Thursday: Zouk
Friday: Korean BBQ treat from friend
I am tired but i keep going out still,
as i know after this week i will not have such life.
Gonna stuck with reports, assignments and quizs soon.
So enjoy first,
and so do my uni-mates :D

Off to HP7,
*ya i know i am late.
Good Night!

1 comment: