Friday, December 2, 2011

Finally

It had been a time since my last update,
cousin and my friend keep saying that i ignore my blog.
I am lazy to blog and i don't have the good written skills to write a good post,
so end up i update once in awhile :D
So yay i had done my final two weeks ago.
This semester final is the longest exam period i had since year 1.
It was torturing that when people around you had done their exam,
yet you still have to hardcore for the two core units.

After the last paper,
i straight heading to sekeping serendah in rawang for BBQ with uni besties.
Nice place, nice ambiance with nice people <3

Us :D *happy eating!

2 days after,
I tumpang-ed my boyfie's car to penang to find my force-to-be-bff cousin,
as my boyfie went penang for a trip with his uni-mates.
I continue my food trip that i haven't complete in previous sem (haven't complete still),
I kept eating in penang nothing else i can do except for sing k session and movie.
Awwhhh, my sweet xiaogu bought man jian kuih before fetching me,
and once i arrived and sat on her car i got my fav man jian kuih.
And before heading back her home,
she bought me another pieces.
At night i had curry mee, ikan bakar and satay in bukit mertajam.
Food that i ate:

Day 2:
simple breakfast by ahma
yam rice
o-jian (oyster with fried eggs)
tomyam mee (raja udah somemore near sungai petani)
Germany sausage
Chicken

Day 3:
Asam laksak
Cendol
Egg tart
Chicago steak house

Day 4:
vegetables bukuteh
spaghetti
fruze frozen yoghurt

Here is my chubby face after 4 days of non-stop-eating.

Back in KL,
i went out with babe gennie and chilling session in overtime with the uni besties.

Visited starbuck in monash,

Tuesday was my cousin birthday,
mummy decided to bring him to JB for thai foods.
Ate too many order like 10 dishes when there was only 6 of us.
Big tummy become bigger than usual now.

The shirt mummy gifted him as birthday gift from polo hause.
He stays in my house currently,
as he is working in pontian district hospital as medical officer.
Doesn't look like doctor at all right? :D

Went to JB today with my mother side cousins.
Here is the group picture
*i already tired to describe.

All girls one boy :D i look mad old here.

Result is going to be released.
Pray hard that i will pass all units smoothy
*finger-crossed.
And the same to my brother and friends too.
God bless us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment