Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome 2012 :)

So it is new year eve where everyone busy counting down for the coming of 2012,
i am here facing my computer,
and thinking about my future.

"FUTURE"
Can be so unexpected and have so much uncertainties.
I have chosen and decided my course and university four years ago.
i decided my half future with the aid of my lovely mum.
And now i have to think what i want to be,
where i want to work,
and how i going to be.
Lots of uncertainties.
Sometimes, you have no right to choose and you only have to let people to choose you.

2012,
a year which people believe the world is going to be ended.
But for me,
this will be the year that the next stage of my life is going to be began,
full of adventures,
full of expectancy,
and full of uncertainties.
I doubts?

No matter how 2012 going to be happened on me or in this world,
i am still welcoming for the arrival of 2012.
Hope everything will go smoothly as 2011
*especially like how smoothly i completed my undergraduate course.
My family,
my health,
my career,
my love/ relationship,
and my friendship will go well and smoothly :)
God bless everyone *finger-crossed!

I will work hard for what i am longing for,
but i need some blesses and lucks too.
Pray hard! *God bless me :)






No comments:

Post a Comment