Thursday, February 11, 2010

~CNY mood is on~

It has been ages since i last update.
sorry for not blogging oways.
not i dun wan to blog,
is there is nothing for me to blog about :)

This week is a kinda busy week to me,
helped mummy to buy some cny stuff,
and made a statement to the debtors.
*i know i am a good daughter xD
orh ya,
and i woke up early for 2 days to help papa fetch my sis to sch.
yes it was only two days =.=''
wake up early will freak me out :(

pedicure and nails arts. did it last week.
did and designed by xinling.



manicure and nails arts. did it this afternoon.
did and designed by mii wei.

And i saw one girl extend all her 10 fingers wid pinkish extension.
it is nice!
i will do it next time if i rich xD

Lastly,
wish everyone and myself a happy cny :)
angpow angpow angpow,
lai lai lai :D
HAPPY
HEALTHY
WEALTH
BEST LUCK,

all the time for everyone inlcude my family, friends and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment