Monday, February 22, 2010

~Singapore~

Went to spore wid my silence cousin today ;)
went there through causeway link by bus.
orh yeah~
and here we started our journey.
thanks to my boyfie who purposely took leave to acc us <3
he got his license and he fetched us from kranji to his house.

took it when bby was driving.
he was speeding but i never realised!
was wearing his dad's emporio armani sunglasse.

cousin and me.

once reached his house,
his mum was busy cooking,
but she never forgot to give us angpow and foods.
thanks to auntie for giving us angpow!
and uncle is still handsome as before. aha.
he looks more cool wid his mac xD

and BUGIS here we came ;)

cousin and me again.
our outfit of the day.

bby and me with the cny lantern.
was in the new shopping mall.
dunnoe what it calls.

been craving for tcc cafe since last year.
and finally i went there.
i wanted to go there jus because the name of the cafe.
tcc- Tan Cheah Chee. aha.
kinda lame but it is cool kay?
it was bby's treat.

me with the biggest tcc.


Our shoes of the day.


itouch & itouch.
it is time to get him a new pouch maybe?

The tcc-s.
and lastly our so called ai ka bei si 's photo <3

i love my day!
must visit spore more often next time.
and silence cousin pls bring passport everytime u come Johor.

p/s: god bless her tml. pray hard for her. *finger-crossed.





No comments:

Post a Comment